True Professional Engineer
This is a blog to share my experience in manufacturing / industrial engineering and management system setup.
Please feel free to follow.

Monday, June 26, 2017

New start to an old blog

This blog had been created for sometimes. For various reasons, it had not been updated effectively.

Today, I had decided to re-design its outlook and you can notice a lot of books appeared as its background on the bookshelf. This is one of the main reason because there are so much to share and yet there is so little time to write post.

Believing that Rome is not built in one day, with this new start, I will post idea as it appears and will progress to share any information which I find useful and believe they will help my audiences as it progress. Any comment will be welcome and I will try my best to improve along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble shooting for mechanically jammed Serpentine oven

This is a recent incident in one of the plant with an Auto-bake Serpentine oven. A picture of the Serpentine oven is downloaded from the Aut...